SPIRO INTERNATIONAL S.A. has developed its complete range of quick-fitting, spiral-seam ducts and fittings with factory-fitted sealing gaskets of EPDM rubber. The sealing gasket provides a tight and reliable joints. The system complies to DW 144 Class ‘C’[Eurovent 2.2=IV (DIN 24194)] specification. SPIRO system is leakproof when fitted and does not require any additional sealing.
The SPIRO sealing system is based on a profile of homogeneous EPDM rubber. The rubber gasket is located in a groove at the end of the fitting and is securely attached by means of an return edge. This design ensures that the rubber gasket is always held in its correct position.
Spiral Fittings with EPDM Gaskets :
Product Features :
- Fast and easy installation.
- Factory- fitted gasket without any loose parts.
- Adjustable- twisting and fine adjustment mean there is no risk of leakage.
- Environmentally friendly- the system is fitted with solvent- free sealant.
- Can be installed in all kinds of weather.
- Temperature resistant from -30° to +100°C.
- Withstands positive pressure up to 3000 Pa.
- Withstands negative pressure up to 5000 Pa.
- Aesthetic design – an advantage for visible installation.
- Reduced duct surface area compared to rectangular ducts and in turn savings in cost of insulation and accessories.