Leminar Control dampers are manufactured to meet the most stringent specifications and quality standards using our vast experience and expertise in the field.Automatic intake dampers and manual balancing dampers are available in our range of products for various applications. Energy efficiency, indoor air quality and fine workmanship are the basis of our engineered products.
Types of Control Dampers :
- Rectangular Dampers with parallel or opposed blades and External Linkage Type (DL Series)
- Rectangular Dampers – Gear Driven (DGD Series)
- Motorised Dampers (MD Series)
- Balancing Dampers (DSB Series)
- Round Dampers (RD Series)
- Back Draft Dampers (BD Series)
Product Features :
- High performance and strength.
- Aerofoil blades.
- Axles are bolted to each blade end in order to ensure no slip.
- Concealed heavy duty and maintenance free blade linkage.
- Opposed blade action for modulating air balancing applications and parallel blades for open/close applications.
- To prevent leakage, blade edges are fitted with synthetic seals as an option.
- Dampers are offered with flange connections or slip driven connections for easy installation.